June:
Mom-Kids, each of you are going to have a night each week where you help me make dinner. It is important for you to learn how to cook.
Carston-Well, not me right?
Mom-Yeah, you need to do it too.
Carston-But I don't need to learn how to cook.
Mom-Yeah Carst, you do.
Carston-Oh yeah! Like for Mother's Day and stuff!
*He wasn't trying to be funny. He was dead serious.
August:
Avery decided she wanted to do the lesson for FHE. I think it was close to 2 hours long. She taught us all a great lesson, we acted stuff out, we made things out of clay, she told us stories. She did a great job!
September:
Macy's prayer- "Grateful I could go to Hallie's house. Please bless my mom to behave."
I accidentally got hairspray in Macy's eye. This is how she responded to me: "Heavenly Father doesn't like that. She told me when I was born! She's a girl and Jesus is a boy!"
When we were flying on the airplane, Kate spotted the bag that had all the treats in it. She screamed for 45 minutes straight because she didn't get it. I'm sure everyone around us was so pleased with her dedication to things she cares deeply about.
October:
Macy- "I don't WANT blue eyes! I WANT PURPLE!"
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
2 comments:
Those are all hilarious! I love it. I can totally see Carston saying that. We're thankful that you guys could come to Hallie's house too :). I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you.
Carston's quote is SO funny. He is definitely a Roberts boy ;-)
Post a Comment