Macy loves to take the camera and take pictures. Some of them are awesome and capture things I don't capture because I always say, "Look at mom and smile!" Others are completely random (think pictures of objects that we care nothing about). And others are blurry or indesciferable because her finger was in the way :)
I went on Carston's fieldtrip to the Bean Museum and the BYU Art Museum. It was fun seeing him interact with his class, and it was so reassuring to know that he is settled in and no longer feels like an outsider or the new kid. It was a LONG field trip!
This was the first year Carston could play on a basketball team. John coached and his two cousins played with him. It was a lot of fun for them to all play together. I love watching Carston improve as an athlete. He is learning that it is not rude or mean to be aggressive in sports :)
No comments:
Post a Comment