Avery asked if she could play the Leapster, but I told her it was time to go to bed.
"Well, then I want to play it tomorrow."
"Tomorrow is Sunday, so you can't play tomorrow, you'll have to wait until Monday."
"Well, if you don't let me play the Leapster, then I'm not going to live here anymore."
She is TWO! Where did she even come up with that????
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
6 comments:
I think Avery and Kiana are twins. It always surprises me the things that come out of 2 year old little girls mouths. What are we going to do when they turn 16?? Ahhh I don't even want to think about it!
Oh boy! You have got a little spitfire there. What a cutie though.I love little kids! They are so honest and say exactly what they want. And who knows how or where they come up with these comments. Matt and I would laugh every sunday at our sunbeams. It was a hoot.Good luck with that.
She's hillarious! I hope you're keeping a book of all these funny things she says.
Like I said before our kids are way too much alike!!! I can imagine Jacob earning the same kind of award. And Hannah has said the same sorts of things to me. And even our babies seem to be a lot alike. A pure joy and delight. I like the picture of her screaming. Ha! Ha!
Natalie, you will be an awesome YW president!! I am sure the girls are THRILLED to have you as their leader!
She is so funny, I love it. We do need to get together again. I'm pretty sure it is your turn or Tallie's. I am free every Wednesday and Friday.
Two going on twenty! Phebe is turning two next month, and boy is she acting like a two year old. It makes me relieved that I am grown up, I don't know if I could live with all the drama of a two year old girl again!
Post a Comment