Macy is so stinking cute. She got her first tooth and her first ponytail on the same day. It is crazy how you can't wait for their hair to be long enough to stick a stupid rubber band in it. I love how she has started pointing at things and people, and I love the way she tries to make conversation with her little noises. I love how she always smells like food. Chelsey is always a little grossed out if she has a touch of food in her hair, but seriously Chelsey, do you see what I'm dealing with....at least four or five times a day? When I finally get her all cleaned up, it's just about time to feed her again! That is the story of motherhood (i.e. dishes, laundry, cleaning, cooking...as soon as you feel like you got on top of everything, it is ready to be done again). Anyway, she is so sweet. Yesterday when I got her up from her nap, she just hugged me and gave me loves for about five minutes. It was the best part of my day. I love being a mom.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
3 comments:
She really is the cutest thing!! I think she should be a baby model. O love when they give loves, it really does make it all worth it, being a mom is the best!
She is so super cute. I love the chubby like my own babies. She let me hold her for a while at the party...she likes to look at herself in the mirror.
I love how big she is getting! Whenever I look at her it makes me baby hungry! Ahh!
Post a Comment