I was trying to keep things quiet until after girls' camp (seeing as how it was against the rules for someone in my condition to go, and everyone kept telling me they'd send me home if they knew). It was a little difficult though because my condition was getting to be quite obvious.
I'M PREGNANT!
I'm 20 weeks along, and due the beginning of January. So if you haven't seen me lately with my blossoming bulge, now you know.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
5 comments:
I have not seen or talked to you for so long that I had no idea until Heather said something at book group. My mom didn't even tell me and she knew for a week! So you did a great job keeping it secret. I admire you because there is no way I could go that long without telling anyone, and my body can't hide a baby that long either. I am really excited for you and I'm sure that with Carston in school it will make life a little easier for you. If you need anything let me know. I have alot of favors I need to return :)
So my question to you is.....are you going to find out the gender, or will it be a surprise like Macy???
I knew it!!!! I knew both of us would end up being pregnant together with our 4th!!! Because we both had to "joke" about it in a post. Ha! Ha!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!
When I saw you today, I was like "wow! she looks great!". I also thought you had it way to together with 3 children. Did you notice that I have not made that smooth transition? I am sure that my screaming almost 2 year old clued you in! It was great to see you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!!!
Congratulations. You're truly making a difference in the world.
Post a Comment