Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday





Here are some of our Easter traditions.
1. My mom always wants to get the girls a new dress. I think these ones are totally cute.
2. We dye Easter eggs on Saturday. Macy was hilarious this year-I couldn't take my eyes off of her for a second. She was asking for an egg every second, throwing them in the cups, trying to spoon them out and almost always resorting to using her hands. By the time we were done, her fingers were green. I told my mom that we always had to dye eggs even if our kids felt like they were too old for it. There are so many creative things you can do (rubber bands, neckties, etc).
3. We have an egg hunt with both grandmas (the kids got tons of money this year).
4. Grandma Robin makes Bunny Bread (I wish I had a picture because it is so cute).
5. We make Resurrection Rolls.
6. And my favorite, we have a "Special Jesus Hunt" with objects and scriptures relating to the last week of His life. My kids think it is really neat, and it makes Easter more than just eggs.

PS I can't believe all these beautiful children belong to me :)
I'd love to hear about any of your traditions.

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Your kids are beautiful, just like you!

Breanne said...

I wish I had fun traditions for Easter. I guess it's something I need to work on for future years. I just love the pics! Your kids are so cute and I love the dresses! Carston looks so big in that suit, I love it!

Amber said...

I love all your traditions! Your kids are adorable!