Saturday, May 23, 2009

Minty Fresh


If you brush your teeth, but use toilet water to wet your toothbrush, have you helped or hindered the tooth bugs?

Macy brought me out her toothbrush and it was wet. I assumed, incorrectly, that one of the other kids had helped her at the sink. I brushed her teeth and took her back in the bathroom to put it away. She was getting mad though because she wanted a turn. So I handed it back to her, she lifted the lid to the toilet, and proceeded to dip her toothbrush. Kisses anyone?

9 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

Too funny. haha. I love her. She's hilarious. Hopefully she doesn't catch some horrible disease. :)

Whitney Jensen said...

that's great Natalie - too cute.

Schauers Hours said...

Ew ew! That is pretty funny.

The Alands said...

That is too funny!!

Tammi said...

Finally something new to read about but pretty much just as disgusiting. Love ya!
Tammi

Stacy said...

Marissa does that too! So disgusting! I guess they figure it's water huh! Gross

Breanne said...

That is so gross, but really funny! I'm hoping at least the toilet was clean.

Amber said...

OH gross. Kaityln does the same sort of things. She likes to play with the toilet bowl cleaner. ewwww!!!

Randy Roberts said...

wait... where are you supposed to get the water from then?