*Carston wanted to know what a gentile was...I don't know that he wanted to know strongly enough to listen to a complicated answer though.
*John bought a new video game for the wii-Mario Land. It was so late at night though, there wasn't time for the kids to play it before bed. While he was getting his water Carston said, "I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight," "Why?" "You know...the Mario game!"
*Carston read Macy a book in the morning when they both woke up.
*One day I was talking to Avery about how she hadn't been doing a very good job of listening to me that day. She thought about it for a minute and then replied, "Well...Macy taught me that."
*We were driving home and Carston and Avery thought they were being funny with their "potty talk." Apparently, Macy has a double standard regarding "Potty Talk." She was yelling and screaming and crying all at the same time, "NO POTTY TALK CARSTON AND AVERY!" It was pretty funny to have her reprimanding people for their behavior :)
*Heather, OB, Hallie, and Peyton came for Thanksgiving. We tried to explain when they were leaving that they were flying back to Texas on the airplane so all the kids would know we wouldn't be seeing them for awhile. We went to Grandma's the day after they flew home. Macy walked all around, realized they weren't there, and came to me and said, "Mommy, can I go to Texas with Hallie on the airplane?"
*We were driving in the car with the Christmas music playing. Macy said, "That's Santa singing! Santa's going to bring me a present! Santa's my best friend!"
*Kate is walking...taking up to 8 steps!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun to read. I can't believe Kate is taking all those steps! She is so cute. I miss you guys already! It will be sad to not be there for Christmas this year. Love you guys!
Post a Comment