
Kate is just a crazy little cutie! And I mean the crazy part! Apparently she has too many older siblings to give her ideas of things to try that weren't really meant to be tried by a 1 and 1/2 year old! Things like jumping, JUMPING, off the couches, riding two-wheelers, moving chairs around to climb on the counters, etc. Pretty much if there is a possibility to climb something, she will attempt it. And she pretty much succeeds. She likes to growl out words which is so funny to hear. She loves snuggles and sitting on mommy's lap (especially if I'm trying to do school or work on the computer-but not so much in Sacrament meeting). She crawls around with Macy pretending to be kitties. She is obsessed with fruit leathers (funny to hear her say that one) and would eat them all day long (in fact that is just what she did when John, Carston, and I were puking for a couple days). She WILLINGLY comes and sits in my lap to get her hair done. I guess when you have two older sisters it makes you feel like a big kid when you do the same things :) She is just adorable and I love having my sweet little baby who really isn't so little (I think she was in the 97th percentile for her height when we went to the doctor). Love you Crazy Kate!

Avery got a new leotard for dance. Of course that meant she could give Macy her old one and they could do "dance lessons" all day. These girls are so lucky to have each other. Avery has been amazing in nurturing Macy's imagination. Avery is always amazing me with the things she comes up with. The other day she found a bag of little tokens. Without more than a moment's consideration, she had them all wrapped up in her skirt, and then she threw them out on the ground and called for the chickens to come eat them. Seeing as how no one else jumped in on the idea, she turned into a chicken so she could gobble up the chicken food :) My sisters are some of my greatest blessings in my life. I am so grateful that my girls get to experience the joy of having sisters who are your best friends!
3 comments:
They are adorable. Kate looks so old! Holy cow! I love your kiddos.
Kate totally looks like a little girl instead of a baby! They are all so darling. I love each of them and their unique little personalities. Sisters are the best! I know I sure love mine! Can't wait to see ya!
Cute post! Your girls are way cute!!
Post a Comment