Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kate has skills

Uh! I was in the middle of a post and half of it got deleted! That put quite the damper on my blogging enthusiasm. Maybe I'll finish it later :) In the meantime:

Dear Miss Kate,
I know you think you are a big girl. Maybe it is because you can pull the chair over and climb onto the counter, or because you can put on everyone's shoes who live in the house, or because you refuse to sit in the highchair anymore, or any other number of reasons. You can be as big as you want in any area except one: YOU CAN NOT STOP TAKING NAPS! I thought yesterday was a fluke, but no. After TWO hours of being in your crib today, the only result was that you were NAKED when I finally decided to call it quits and get you out of the crib! Let's call a truce. I'll add "undressing" to your list of big girl skills, and in return, you will resume your naps. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Mom

2 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

oh man! That bites! Her and Peyton have alot in common. At least she hasn't learned to crawl out of her crib yet like Peyton did. Good luck. I'll send good vibes your way.

Tammi said...

Oh frustrating!! Naps are a sanity saver! Hope it gets better soon!