Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bluff

Um...I think I need a new post. Maybe I could write about what I've been up to the last few months. Maybe I could post pictures of the furniture projects I've finished. Or maybe I could write about all the waiting we've been doing, all the patience I've been learning. How about posting pictures of my kids. Or John's awesome ending to this basketball season.

Or maybe not! I guess I've used up all my energy :)

2 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

If I wasn't going to see you in 4 days...I'd get after you! Can't wait to see you and all your projects :).

Anonymous said...

You missed a reason...........helping your mom, helping your mom, and helping your mom. How about the bedroom furniture move--which time? all the times-but especially the trying to fit the dresser in the closet. Not just trying, more like insisting to the point of hoisting it up on food storage cans and wedging it in at a 90 degree angle only to be so perplexed as to how we were going to get it out of the closet. You are a strong, mighty girl.