Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4th of July




4th of July
We went to the parade. John hates going to this parade, but it is a tradition I grew up with and it hasn't been able to die. Maybe next year though :) His comments are starting to sink into my brain :) We had a great spot, all thanks to some relatives who slept out there. They ended up puking through the night, sleeping through the parade, and leaving before it was over. I'm thinking that was enough to kill the tradition for them at least.

We had a crazy firework show. Can I just say that my husband and his family scare me when it comes to fireworks? I'm not alone. My mom and sister came this year and almost had a heart attack. And it didn't help that the laws were changed and they could buy crazier ones.

No comments: