Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lagoon!

We went to Lagoon. Uncle Randy invited us all to join him, and seeing as how we hadn't been to Disneyland and weren't going anytime soon, we thought it would be a nice alternative. We had so much fun. This was the first time we didn't have a baby with us and it changed things a lot. We were able to stay late without kids getting whiny from missing naps. And since Kate is crazy tall for her age, we didn't have to spend the day in Kiddie Land. We were able to go on a bunch of roller coasters as a family. It was awesome.

Savannah and Austin joined us.

This is Kate waiting to go on a fast roller coaster. I didn't know how she was going to react with this one, but I couldn't turn to look at her because the speed of it plastered my head back. When the ride ended, she turned to me and asked if it was all done. When I said yes, she said, "I wanna go one more time pease."


I love these because they show her face progression. This was the little dragon roller coaster in the kid area. By the last time we went around, she had decided that you were supposed to yell when you went on roller coasters. So she started yelling, "Ahhhhhhh...."

The only time Macy had a meltdown was when she was too little to ride one of the roller coasters. She was pretty mad.

1 comment:

Schauers Hours said...

I love all the updates! I'm excited for you and that the house is finally coming along. I'll keep tabs on when its all done and invite myself over. :)