CARSTON
-Carston had a bad dream and came into our room at night. He said it might help him go back to sleep if he told me the Doodle Bob Johnson story he made up and told the girls that night. Ten minutes later, and like a hundred times of saying "Doodle Bob Johnson," John had had enough and sent him off to bed. Luckily, his theory worked and he was able to sleep.
-Grandpa George gave Carston a hat that he wore when he was in the army. He was super excited about it and wore it everyday and sometimes at night for weeks.
MACY
-"Mom, you have good rules. Like putting people on timeout when they make a bad choice because it helps them remember."
-Macy just figured out how to read "met." "Yeah, like you could say I just met someone handsome!'
-Macy is earning fuzzies for her good behavior, the things she does that make her happy. She is doing such an amazing job at responding to that incentive and changing her behavior so she will be happier.
AVERY
-Avery went to eat at The Smoking Apple with us. "I thought it was for evil guys, but now I know it's not because they have a no smoking sign."
-We went on the non-scary version of a little Halloween train. It was still too scary for Avery. She cried and wanted to get off, which wasn't an option. Macy said that if she got scared again, "she'll hug her because she isn't scared of anything!"
KATE
-Kate is such a loving girl. She is always saying I love you. When the babysitter came over, she crawled up in her arms and said, "I wuv you Kami."
-"Guess what? Gwanma babysit us!" Kate loves Grandma Robin and asks just about everyday if we can go to "gwanma's" house.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment