Sunday, February 12, 2012

January Happenings

AVERY
-Avery was pretty sick one day. "MOOOOOOM! I have hot slobber in my mouth!"
MACY
-Macy wanted to know what parents do when their kids want to follow Satan. Pretty interesting discussion for me to have with a 4 year old.
-Macy was super excited one night when I told her she could blow her flute in the morning to wake up Carston and Avery, but only when I said it was time. She woke up bright and early, ran into my room, and asked if it was time yet. She got a little shy when the time came and wanted me to go with her, but that made her day :)

2 comments:

Schauers Hours said...

Hey Natalie! Jared and I drove by your house the other day, it looks great! Post some new house pics for me when you get a second. :)

Natalie said...

Natalie, I love to read your posts! I learn the cutest things about my grandkids.....thanks for being an awesome mom and daughter!
Mom