We had a Read-A-Thon. Are we total nerds, or do other families do this? I LOVE the library. John asked me if I've ever seen someone as crazy as me at the library. Not yet. But I'm sure my kindred spirit is out there somewhere.
It makes me so happy to see all of Macy's hard work paying off; being able to read is such a pleasure.
The girls like to steal my camera and take lots of pictures. I'd say only 10 percent of them are worth keeping :)
Avery learned to make pancakes ALL BY HERSELF! And make them she does. I love it.
Carston is doing his last year of Machine Pitch Baseball. He loves baseball. He takes it seriously and it is always exciting to see a good hit or a good play. He wears his Angels shirt and baseball pants instead of the shirts given to the team.
Carston earned his Wolf. He likes collecting belt loops and badges to decorate his uniform.
Carston decided to use ALL his birthday money on a lego set. We had to order it online since it is more rare, and he was dying with anticipation until the package finally arrived. If you are going to spend lots of money on legos, this set is worth buying :)
Miss Avery went to sewing camp. I couldn't believe that she came away with this after 3 days. Her favorite part was picking out her fabric. Please excuse her lack of enthusiasm, this was the night before yet another ear infection (even with her remaining tube, antibiotics were necessary).
I woke up one morning and was surprised to find a full-fledged soldier living among us. Carston apparently joined the armed forces while I was sleeping. I was grateful to Macy for snagging this picture of him. Lucky for everyone at Walmart, he left his weapons in the car while we shopped.
All 3 girls had a blast at "Princess Camp!" Cousin Emma even got to attend. They loved every minute of it, and I was left wondering why I didn't think of this great idea when I was a teenager trying to earn money.







1 comment:
Cute cute kids. Getting so excited to see you guys. Hats awesome Macy is reading so well!! Is Avery still sporting one earring?! :)
Post a Comment