I've decided that Avery lives in a world with no punctuation. Her whole day is one long run-on sentence. Her mind never pauses to contemplate or decide what to do next. There is only one button on her VCR and it is "Fast-Forward."
....I'm a kitty meow meow meow and then I turned into a princess oh hi prince do you like my dress and my shoes and then I was a doggy grrrrrrr ruff ruff and then I went to sleep and you pet me and said wake up and then I was a kitty meeeooooow meeeeeooow meeeoooow and then I was Dora and you were boots hi boots what are you doing I'm dora do you like map I like map and then I turned into Cinderella let's get married prince okay now we are married do you want to go to the castle prince and then I was a kitty meeeoooooow meeeoooow.....
....I'm a kitty meow meow meow and then I turned into a princess oh hi prince do you like my dress and my shoes and then I was a doggy grrrrrrr ruff ruff and then I went to sleep and you pet me and said wake up and then I was a kitty meeeooooow meeeeeooow meeeoooow and then I was Dora and you were boots hi boots what are you doing I'm dora do you like map I like map and then I turned into Cinderella let's get married prince okay now we are married do you want to go to the castle prince and then I was a kitty meeeoooooow meeeoooow.....
3 comments:
How cute! I would love to meet your little Avery. She sounds like a delight!
I can totally see her saying that! She is so adorable. I miss you guys so much. It is SOOOOO cold and miserable here.
HA! That is so cute! HA!
Post a Comment