IDOL IS THE BEST! I'm so sad I don't get to watch it with you. I had my own little party with me and my strawberries/chocolate. Wish we you here to eat it with me!
no YOU are my brother my best friend forever ........ nothing better than rolling on the bed with laughter two nights in a row for hours. so fun!
"You really projected that time" I love Paula!
Me TOO!!!!!!!!! I love the pics on the side of your blog, your kids are so sweet.
Hahahahaha! That's awesome! American Idol will never get old!
I am glad to know that there are others who love American Idol. It is a highlight to my week!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
IDOL IS THE BEST! I'm so sad I don't get to watch it with you. I had my own little party with me and my strawberries/chocolate. Wish we you here to eat it with me!
no YOU are my brother my best friend forever ........ nothing better than rolling on the bed with laughter two nights in a row for hours. so fun!
"You really projected that time"
I love Paula!
Me TOO!!!!!!!!! I love the pics on the side of your blog, your kids are so sweet.
Hahahahaha! That's awesome! American Idol will never get old!
I am glad to know that there are others who love American Idol. It is a highlight to my week!
Post a Comment