Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Rule

I beat the entire Lego Star Wars game. With no cheats. And no codes. I am seriously incredible. It took a lot of hard work, time, and sacrifice to get to this point, but my persistence has paid off. I would like to thank John for buying the game for Carston for Christmas. I would like to thank Carston for choosing to use his 1/2 hour electronic-time each day to play it. I would like to thank Brett for taking my kids for 2 hours of playgroup while I came home and finished it all up. I would like to thank my Dad for encouraging me in my pursuit of nerdness. But most of all, I would like to thank myself, for obtaining 17 "superkit pieces" (one for each level) and 177 "minikit pieces" (10 for each level). I am so proud of myself for unlocking the secret door and beating the mystery level. I don't want to be prideful, but I think that I just might be the most incredible person right now at this exact moment. I know that sounds cocky, but sometimes who just have to own up to it.

5 comments:

S.T. Lewis said...

I must agree... you are the greatest person ever. Congratulation on that and on finishing up Lego Star Wars. Now I guess you can start over and try to beat your time.

Heather O'Brien said...

You are a nerd! Me and OB are cracking up. He said he never pictured you to be the type to play video games!! Way to go! I'm sure Carston thinks you are the coolest ever! Maybe we should limit your electronic time too!

Breanne said...

You are such a nerd!! LOL We have the new SW Lego game for the Wii, It is more fun, and more difficult then yours. So when I am done with it, I will let you borrow!! :) btw: It rocks that you blogged it!!

winter said...

wow, I didn't realize that you were such a gamer. I just found you guys. I'm kinda excited about that. Everyone is soooo big. I can hardly believe it. Check out our blog... steveandwinter.blogspot.com

It is nice to be updated.

Heather O'Brien said...

So I was going to harrass you about doing a new post, but mom said you and Avery are sick sick sick! So I will just tell you I hope get better real quick! SOrry, that sucks! Love you.