My sister has been harrassing me for a new post. Well, here it is. Avery, Macy, and I are all still in our pajamas. And I have no intention of getting dressed, putting on make-up, or doing my hair. Carston is only dressed because he had to go to preschool. I have been up the last couple of nights with babies and sick kids. Macy's first tooth is trying to break through. Carston has a sore throat and cough keeping him up. And Avery had a fever last night and was throwing up. And of course, I am sick myself. And I'm sure I won't be getting better anytime soon with the amount of sleep I've been getting. I'm exhausted to say the least. So there is my post. And I will refrain from posting a correlating picture.
6 comments:
Oh Nat, I'm so sorry you're all sick. It's hard for me with just Hallie. I don't know how you do it with 3. I hope you all feel better soon. Glad for the update though! j/k.
Sorry that you and your kids are sick :( But thanks again for watching my kids for my b-day! It was a great surprise :)
Prayers and lot of love from Alexandria. Get better soon!
Sorry you are all sick. Get better soon so we can go to lunch.
No picture? The picture would have been the best part! I'm really looking forward to the stage of parenting you've reached... especially after reading this.
I don't know what's going around, but it seems like everyone I know is getting sick, and really bad too.
Hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment