Thursday, September 25, 2008

No More Olsen Girls....





Chelsey and Jared got married on August 8, 2008. We started the day at Timpanogos Temple . I am so grateful for the sealing power and the privilege we all have to be married forever in the temple. I couldn't help but think of my Grandma through all the wedding events. I just miss her, especially on occasions that I know she would have really enjoyed. Anyway, they had their reception at Thanksgiving Point by the waterfall. I loved how my mom and Chelsey had everything done up. It was very classy and elegant, and yet full of spunk. Kind of like Chelsey. It was fun to see everyone all dressed up in their formal attire, although Heather and I might hold a grudge against Chelsey. I don't know who had it worse: Heather had a baby 1 and a 1/2 weeks before the wedding, and I was 5 months pregnant. Chelsey kept joking about how she couldn't have planned it better--she got to be the skinniest sister at her own wedding! Anyway, I couldn't ask for anyone better than Jared to marry Chelsey. I'm excited for them to start a life together.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

What a beautiful family picture! I love the colors and that all the family is in fancy clothes! (I had a fairly casual wedding)