Monday, November 10, 2008

When I Grow Up


Avery asked me today if she'll get to do the dishes when she grows up and is a mom. When I said yes, she started cheering. Later I heard her talking to Carston. She was telling him that when she grows up and is a mom she'll get to do the dishes, and make dinners, like peanut butter sandwiches, and play with him. Carston corrected her about being able to play with him. Obviously when she's grown up, he will be too, which means that he'll be going to work and won't be able to play. Kids are too cute.

6 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

I miss them! Just a few weeks until I'm home for Christmas! Hope you plan on me parking it on your couch for a big portion of that time! I love you to death! Chels

John said...

How adorable! I love them!!!

Grandma

Jen said...

They are so cute! What a great Mom you are!

Heather O'Brien said...

She is seriously the funniest little girl ever. I love hearing what comes out of her mouth. Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it. Sorry I vented to you today :) Hope your night goes better. love you.

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

That is so cute. It was so great to see you last week and your kids are so very cute. You are a great mom and I admire all that you accomplish!

Amber said...

Good thing they know what they will be doing when they grow up =)! I agree with your comment. Everytime I read your blog I feel like I am reading about my own kids, they are so similar!

You are an amazing mom! Obviously, Avery sees the joy you find in being a mother if she is so excited about doing dishes and making peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches =).