That is funny! Everyone I know with kids does not sleep. Silly MAN what does he know?
Oh boy, I do not miss the lack of sleep I experienced 5 years in a row from Savanna's conception to Weston's 1st birthday.
lol! this is why i refrained from men OB's after stockton! do they have any idea? the only thing they know is how a cervix feels dialated!
Uh, so what are you saying...I'm not going to get any sleep once this little kid comes? Ah crap. :) Just kidding!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is funny! Everyone I know with kids does not sleep. Silly MAN what does he know?
Oh boy, I do not miss the lack of sleep I experienced 5 years in a row from Savanna's conception to Weston's 1st birthday.
lol! this is why i refrained from men OB's after stockton! do they have any idea? the only thing they know is how a cervix feels dialated!
Uh, so what are you saying...I'm not going to get any sleep once this little kid comes? Ah crap. :)
Just kidding!
Post a Comment