Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cookie Decorating


For a cookie exchange I decided to make these cute Santa Hat Sugar Cookies. I was asking myself why I chose something so time consuming, but there is just something fun about making them. I can't help but smile when they are done-kind of like with my pumpkin people. Anyway, I made tons so we could all decorate cookies when my sisters were here. We spent the night decorating and eating. They are the best sugar cookies ever. There was some MarioKart too.



Carston whooping up on Jared

Macy "decorating" her cookie (notice how there isn't much left)!

Grandpa playing MarioKart-91 Years old (he liked playing Golf too for New Year's Eve)!





1 comment:

Breanne said...

That rocks that your grandpa plays the Wii!! We got my grandma to play once, but she didn't feel too good while playing. Turns out if you have a pacemaker you shouldn't play the Wii!!!