Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Kate






So my sister Heather got the awesome camera she's been coveting forever for Christmas. She took these great pictures (and tons throughout the month she was here). Thanks so much Ho. You're the best. I had to post them right away because she looks so dang cute :)

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Natalie and John,
What a beautiful baby girl.
The pictures are priceless, good job heather.
We are so happy for your family.
Love, Rick and Kristy

Susanna said...

Holy Cow, she is gorgeous!!!!! What beautiful pictures and an even more beautiful baby! Congrats!

Jen said...

What darling pictures! She is so beautiful! Heather did a fantastic job!

gina said...

Definitely related to the other kiddos with all that hair!

Breanne said...

Did she just take those at your house!! I love 'em!! Kate definetly looks like a Roberts!

Breanne said...

BTW: What camera does she have??

Chelsey Meier said...

Oh I love her! She's seriously so precious! I miss you all already and I can't wait to hold her again!Love you!

Schauers Hours said...

Aww so cute! I love her big brown eyes.

geri said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. You're amazing!

Kim said...

Natalie-
I hadn't heard! Congrats! She's beautiful - I love the name Kate!!! So happy for you.

The Alands said...

Natalie,

She is gorgeous. Heather did a great job. When can I come meet her?