John had his birthday a few weeks ago-31. Who knew that one day I'd be married to such an oldie :) I love John. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend. I love spending my life and my time with him. As the years have gone by, we have had the opportunity to experience things that have made us closer. I love him more every day for the man that he is. I couldn't imagine a better husband or father.
31 things I love about John
1. He still laughs whenever I say "lounge hipper hopper."
2. He found a babysitter so I could go to his basketball game.
3. In the 7+ years we've been together I think he's left the seat up once.
4. He's held my hand every time I've delivered a child.
5. He was worthy and willing to give me a blessing yesterday before I went to the dentist.
6. He wrestles with Carston every night.
7. He didn't get mad when I backed up into his car, but gave me a hug instead.
8. He dances with Avery and Macy.
9. He lets me spend hours at my mom's for Sunday dinner and never rushes me to get home.
10. He reads scriptures with me each night.
11. He doesn't cuss on the court.
12. He always lets me have "bites" of whatever he's eating.
13. Our family is his 1st job, and is always the priority.
14. He takes care of the kids almost every Sunday and Wednesday night so that I can do my church work-sometimes all day on Sunday.
15. He watches American Idol with me.
16. He is generous with what we have.
17. He tickles me when I need it :)
18. He bore his testimony even though he felt like he was too emotional to do so.
19. He is patient with me when I'm struggling.
20. He still thinks I'm pretty-four kids later and a body to match.
21. He is a "do-it-yourself-er" like me.
22. He'll do the workout videos on demand with me because he wants to be supportive of my efforts to get in shape.
23. He is awesome at picking out presents for me.
24. I love hearing him sing, but it hardly ever happens outside of RockBand.
25. I like how kind he is to his mom, never hesitates to help her out or give her support.
26. "He's seen me at my weakest, but he takes me as I am."
27. I know he will always be there for me, no matter what happens.
28. He is easy-going.
29. He'll give me his jacket even though it is my own fault that I always think I'll be fine without one.
30. He went to store and bought clothes for Kate all by himself-didn't do a bad job either :)
31. He is always wanting to take care of me, and always trying to make things easier for me.
I love you babe.
8 comments:
John's pretty awesome. I think we'll keep him in the family. You forgot one thing; he does a great impression of "Let's Get Loud."
That is the cutest picture of you two. John is awesome--even if he never takes the kids to the doctor when they have strep. hee hee! Couldn't ask for a better son-in-law!
I just cried the whole way through your post. What a phenomenal husband you have!
Oh John...we love you!!! So glad you're part of the fam. Here's a few things that I like about you too: You taught me not to ever put pooh particles on the couch, you wear jeans ONLY on one special occasion (Nat's birthday), and you watch out for me with my pop addiction by pooring it out (we're past it right? he he). Just Kidding. We do love you and you are a great person.
Natalie and John: I love you so much! You are just a neat couple. I agree, Nat, John is a special guy. So are you, Nat!
Love you -- your auntie
You are such a sweet wife. John is lucky to have you.
You make an adorable couple. Nice post and I love the picture of the two of you!
You guys, I love you guys!
Post a Comment