That is awesome, Natalie. I just want to know how you got her to hold still. Impressive. Oh and I loved Avery's new haircut. It is so cute. She is so cute in primary - I catch her looking at me once in awhile and I give her a smile. I think she is trying to decide if she likes me or not. Cute kids you have!
3 comments:
That is awesome, Natalie. I just want to know how you got her to hold still. Impressive. Oh and I loved Avery's new haircut. It is so cute. She is so cute in primary - I catch her looking at me once in awhile and I give her a smile. I think she is trying to decide if she likes me or not. Cute kids you have!
That is amazingly cute. How DID you get her to sit still that long--my cute little Macy moo moo.
You are so creative with their hair. I love that you keep them looking like they have a mother. You are the best!
Love you , Mom
You need to show me how to do that!! I wonder if Mara's hair is too long for that to look good.
Post a Comment