A few months ago my sister would call me and tell me all the "naughty" things her little one year old was doing. It made me laugh hearing all her stories. Well, I'm not laughing anymore because Kate is so following in her footsteps (it is going to be trouble when all these girls get together, they will be getting into some serious trouble). Anyway, so the other day, I look over to see that Kate has managed to crawl out of her highchair and is sitting on top with a big smile. Not good. Two seconds later, she has crawled onto the couch (the con of having such a tall baby). Our couch sits against the railing to our stairs. I thought she'd be okay because the bottom cushions were off. Oh no. As soon as she gets on, she grabs onto the rail with both hands and starts pulling her little body up. Not good again. Now my couch has to sit away from the railing in what seems like the middle of the room. Ten minutes after the couch episode Avery yells out, "Kate's in the toilet and it has pee pees in it!" No! I run in the bathroom, relieved at first to see that she isn't actually sitting in it. But that feeling quickly passes as I realize she is EATING THE TOILET PAPER OUT OF THE TOILET, which in actuality did have pee pees in it! SICK! Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick, SICK! So needless to say, Kate is finding herself with the nickname of mischief. Good thing she is so stinking cute to neutralize the situation :)
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
6 comments:
Nasty!!! But how could you be mad at that cute little face?!?
Ewww that is pretty gross! Marissa is a toliet lover too. It grosses me out. Kate really is getting so big and she is so cute - you can't stay mad too long. Good luck!
LOVE IT! She is a clone of Peyton. Or maybe they are both clones of Macy. Who knows. All I know is they are going to be trouble. Hopefully she won't do what Peyton did today and take her poopy diaper off in her crib. Yummy!
Oh gross. I'm sure she'll love that story when she's older. Kids, what can you say? The other day I walked into my kitchen and their was a pile of poop in the middle of floor. I guess Joseph decided to "change" his own diaper. Yikes.
I love the picture of her you can see the mischief in her eyes!
I would love the # to your preschool. Could you email it to me? jillelies@comcast.net
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment