This little girl was SOOOO excited for her birthday to come! She wanted a "Sleeping Beauty" party, and I tried my best to deliver. Three is such an amazing age where everything is magical and enthralling, and it is hard for me to exercise restraint when it comes to the birthday party. First up was makeup and nails...
I'm loving how pink is the color of choice...
We had a game of "Frog, Frog, Prince" followed by a treasure hunt left by the Prince...
We played "Pin the Kiss on the Frog", pricked our fingers on spindles and were awoken with a chocolate "kiss", danced to Princess music...
We opened presents and were so excited by all the new toys...
Had cake and ice cream...
And told our friends goodbye! After everyone left, Macy ran up to me and hugged my legs as tight as she could and said, "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!" This was one happy little girl who felt very special on her 3rd birthday!
PS-To explain the title of this post, Avery received a big girl bike on her birthday a few days later. When Macy was complaining saying she wanted one, we told her she could have one when she was bigger. "I AM BIGGER!" she yelled. So we clarified with, "When you're five." To which her response was not surprising, "I AM FIVE!" The next day when Chelsey asked her how old she was, she was still sticking to her story of 5 in the hopes of getting a big girl bike :) That sums up Macy :)
2 comments:
You inspire me. I love how you celebrate your children.
There is something so great about this post... I just want to look at it over and over. You are such a good mom. I love your kids! Macy
couldn't look any happier!
Post a Comment