We are building a house. It has been quite the ordeal to actually get it started. I've been very frustrated and stressed about it at times. But Heavenly Father has helped me and I've learned some valuable lessons. And now....they've started building our house! We are really excited about starting another adventure in our life, and yet we will be sad to leave the house we have now. This house has seen us through a lot of wonderful times and big changes. Our ward has been amazing and I have learned so much as I've watched and served the people in our ward. So I know there will be some waterworks when the move actually happens. But we are excited. We have a great location in Lindon. We will still be close to family (especially my mom and dad :). We will have some amazing neighbors (John's brother and wife and their kids that our kids are CRAZY about). I will have a room right off the kitchen to serve as our school room. We won't have three kids sharing 1 room :) We are excited. We feel very blessed to be able to do it, but we also know that if we couldn't make this move, there would be no reason why we couldn't be perfectly happy in our current home. Right now, the house is scheduled to be done either the end of November or the beginning of December. Here is the progress so far:
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
2 comments:
Yay!! That's so awesome! It has finally begun. Can't wait to be chillin in your house next time I come visit. I shouldn't have come to your blog. It made me miss you guys too much. Love you. P.S. Choey's hair is cute. I didn't know she went dark again.
Umm.... really why is there a picture of me on this post? lol
I'm excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment