


We have a LOT of hair in our house! 4 heads of luscious girly locks to wash, comb, and style each day. Avery's hair is super thick, which means lots of snarls and lots of time to brush it out. She was due for a haircut. And John said that he couldn't hardly wrestle with Macy anymore because she was such a hairball. Usually, I cut their hair. I think I was sick of hair, because I called Cookie Cutters and scheduled 3 back to back appointments. Macy wanted hers cut "like Kate's." I was worried she would regret it once it was gone, but I decided to honor her wishes. She cut off over 10 inches and was able to donate it. That was pretty special. And she looks absolutely adorable with her short bob. I love it. Kate got the same haircut, which means that I get asked more than ever if they are twins. And Avery, she still wanted it long. So long it is, although a few inches shorter which helps a ton in the tangles department. We also picked up a special brush there which also helps a lot with those persistent tangles. I recommend this place, especially if the thought of cutting 3 heads of hair makes you want to run. The girls loved sitting on their toys, watching shows, and getting balloons and suckers. And I highly enjoyed not having to do the work or cleanup :)



1 comment:
So cute! I need to read blogs more often. I just read through yours and it made me miss you guys TONS! They are growing up so fast. Love you guys. Love seeing all the pics. You have inspired me to start blogging again.
Post a Comment