Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Summer Pictures Stolen from Heather

We did so many fun things this summer while Heather, Chelsey, and their kids were here.  Since I was pregnant and puking though, I rarely pulled out my camera.  Thankfully, Heather did!
We did the river walk at BYU, and floated some ducks down. 
 John found a turtle!  I love that man.
 We got together with cousins we rarely see.  
 Another picture of the firework extravaganza
A few more from the Princess Party 

You can only imagine how much these girls wished they lived in the same state.

 We checked out the beach and pond in Pleasant Grove.
 Grandma let the girls bring disaster to the kitchen making cookies.
 I love these girls! I couldn't ask for better friends.
 A few more from the Heber Rodeo
 The original Olsen family, with the addition of Roscoe the dog
 Celebrating Grandpa Dick's birthday with a graveside balloon release
 Picnic and popsicles at the park
 "Kid History! I'm your biggest fan!"

 Riverwood splash pad, it was fun until Macy stepped on a bee
 Which one likes the movie more?
 Slip-n-slide at Grandma's

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love your posts and love the people in them!! Wasn't summer great! (other than you were REALLY sick)
Mom (I got in by using your info, sorry I can not get into your blog on my own.)