The day after Halloween, I left town for Texas. All by myself! My mom went with me, Dustin came later, and Chelsey drove to Heather's from Houston. It was so much fun. And so relaxing. And so greatly appreciated. We had one day of shopping, but after that, we pretty much were content to hang out, play games, and eat food. That's what happens when you have two sick pregnant women :) I love my family. They are all so supportive and loving and encouraging and compassionate. They are some of my greatest blessings in life. And I have to give a shout out to John. He is amazing to make it possible for me to skip out on all my responsibilities for 5 days. I love him so much and couldn't ask for a better husband.
Dustin wasn't really that grumpy. He just really loves taking pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment