We love you Kate! Happy Birthday!
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Happy 4th Birthday Kate!
Kate has been looking forward to her birthday for.....364 days! She has talked about birthdays and birthday parties just about every day since last year. Last year her obsession was Dora. This was the year of Barbie, so it was appropriate that she chose a Barbie and the Three Musketeer party. We colored pictures, decorated masks, had a ribbon dancing showcase, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. Kate felt pretty special and I couldn't ask for more. I was so grateful that my mom and sister showed up early and helped me out. Recovering from the flu didn't really lend itself well to decorating or cleaning. We love you Kate! Happy Birthday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't realize Kate's birthday was the same day as Lillian's, the 15th of Jan? Maybe that's just the day you posted. Question: how do you keep those gorgeous white dining room chairs white? :)
Post a Comment