Macy is now three months old. I love having this sweet little girl in our home. She loves to interact with us. She'll "talk" with us forever, and she has started doing the cutest little giggle. I love spending time with her. There is just something about babies. It seems irrational. Here are these tiny little creatures who can't do anything for themselves. You have to feed them, change them, help them to sleep, get up in the night with them. They poop on you, spit up on you, cry, restrict your mobility. And I won't even get into pregnancy and childbirth. All this, and yet we love them fiercely the moment they arrive. I'm grateful that we are able to have her, and I'm grateful for the love she emanates.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
4 comments:
Seriously, Natalie. You have the cutest kids! Someday...maybe when yours are driving, Seth and I will have some. Hopefully they don't look too funny! ger :)
what a cutie! Look at that belly! Oh, I love her. She's changed so much since I saw her last. I can't wait to see her again. She looks like she has such a cute personality. Must be the 3rd child thing. he he.
I love her! I've never met her, but I love her. She is so cute.
The matching was on an accident, promise! Although, I did try to talk Doug into wearing a red tie... :)
Post a Comment