Here's some pictures of the kids (thanks for the harassment Heather!) We were able to go to the fire station last week. Carston went with his preschool, and the rest of us went with one of our playgroups. Poor Carston got a little freaked out so I was glad I was there. He really listens to everything we tell him. We've talked to him about fire and how it is dangerous and can burn you. They were having fire demonstrations with people putting them out (fire fighters and their hoses, and adults with fire extinguishers). I think the poor kid saw the fire and thought he was going to get burned! After more explanation though, he was okay and had fun spraying the hose with a fireman.

6 comments:
k, that was from me (heather) I have no idea why it said dallon. Weird. Sorry.
It's about Time!!! I was going through withdrawals! They are so adorable. Avery and Carston are looking so old! And Macy...she's a doll! I love those cheeks! She has so much chub! I just want to kiss them forever! Can't wait to see them and you. K, and I'm having some troubles, sorry about those other comments. And I tried to post a comment on our sister blog but it wouldn't let me. Your pumpkins look awesome! You're so talented! And what is the "other" thing in Carston's picture? I'm dying to know!!!
Natalie,
Your kids are so beautiful!! I was so happy to hear from you!! I really hope that everything is going well for you! Please call me anytime I would love to get the kids togethier and let them play!! You are amazing!
I love ya,
Karli
331-6838
Natalie,
Your kids are so beautiful!! I was so happy to hear from you!! I really hope that everything is going well for you! Please call me anytime I would love to get the kids togethier and let them play!! You are amazing!
I love ya,
Karli
331-6838
Hooray for harrasing sisters. I love reading your posts. I can't get over how handsome Carston is. Your girls aren't half bad either :)-. Too cute.
Post a Comment