This is a lesson that you should always read things completely. Half of you saw the "April Fools" at the end of my post, and half of you missed it. I am NOT PREGNANT! But I am good. I am really good. I had everyone believing me: John, my mom, my sister.... Even after they had tried to pull one over on me. Anyway, I thought I better make it blatantly clear that I'm not pregnant before the news spreads too far!
And let me just say one more time-----I Rule.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
2 comments:
Oh, you're lame!
Also, I hate April Fools. I'm way too gullible (spelling?) for it. I try to stay away from the public on April 1st.
All I have to say is, YOU'RE A BUTT! Seriously, I'm mad at you!! I knew you were kidding and then you made me feel bad that I wasn't believing you. Whatever! I'll get you, you just wait.
Just for that, I hope you do get pregnant right now! ha ha.
Post a Comment