Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're nervous for her teenage years...

These are the latest treats that have come out of Avery's mouth:

But, I'm...but.......um.......But I'm awergic (allergic) to people!
(First thing she said when she woke up grumpy)

But I don't WANT to have a good day!
(What she told me when I asked her if she could please stop whining because she had been whiny the whole day)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That is awesome. I wish I could say that sometimes too!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Amber said...

That is hilarious!! Seriously our kids are twins. Hannah says the same sorts of things and I too have felt very nervous about it.

Anyway, I love reading your blog! So can you leave a comment with your email on my blog and then I will email you. I just hestitate to add my email to a long list of emails so that anyone surfing along can steal my email address. Hope that makes sense. Thanks!