Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If you're going to do something, don't hold anything back.

When Macy decides to do something, she doesn't hold back. She puts her all into whatever she's doing. There is no half-job with this girl. If she is going to do something, she's going to do it to the full extent of her capabilities.

This use to be a Dora Library Book. Now it is a Dora Book that no longer has any pages, just a front and back cover. And the library no longer owns it. Because when you bring a book back in this condition, you get to purchase it. And not for the price you would actually buy it for, but for an insanely ridiculous price. Maybe we can display it somewhere, or save it for her scrapbook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was tending--me or Mary or both ???? j/k
Mom

Heather O'Brien said...

OH my gosh! That is hillarious! I can totally just imagine her doing it too. She's so funny. So glad you got some documentation. Hope you have fun on your trip. Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Jill said...

Sorry Natalie, but that gave me a good laugh!!

Dang kids, but oh so cute!

Bethany said...

Oh, yes I remember the time Emma put a lidless water bottle in the library bag and I didn't realize it until I was putting MORE books in at the library. Apparently one drop could be lethal to the entire library. $75 later. . . .so mad.