I can't believe little Kate is 6 months old now! She is the most adorable little baby. She is pretty much always on her tummy, getting up on all fours, and her latest trick is to only have her toes and her hands on the ground. I love to walk in where she sleeps and see her little head just popped up looking around. She is seriously pretty much always in a good mood. She has the cutest little dimples when she smiles. She drools like a maniac. She is our alarm in the mornings. Around 6 or 7 she just starts yelling and jabbering, not wanting to get out, just wanting to make noise. And being the fourth kid, she's learned to be loud to make herself heard. I love her. I love being a mom and doing what I do.
Yeah for Water!
How could you not love these cute little girls? I love the summertime when we can hang out and laze around in the sunshine. Pool, sandbox, bikes, scooters, sprinklers, playgrounds.... We missed you all during those long winter months.
Fourth of July
This was pretty much the only picture I got during our crazy weekend! Randy and Emma came to play. John took three kids to the pool by himself! Ahhh! He did return with all of them in one piece (this is the John who doesn't dare take three kids walking down the street, let alone to a store, but with Randy here, and me needing to be elsewhere, he became quite daring:) We had BBQ's with so much good food and good company. We had the crazy fireworks show with Spencer nearly giving me a heart attack like he does every year-Mr. Pyromaniac. Hard to teach your kids to be wise and careful with fireworks when you have the dads out there acting crazy and happier than ever. It reminds me of kids at Christmastime :) Carston tried out his new fishing pole at Vivian Park (free stocked pond for kids under 12) and he even caught a fish! Apparently Velveeta Cheese works wonders with fish. After that we booked it down to walk up to Bridal Veil Falls before it got dark (I had been promising my kids a hike-although Carston informed me the next day that it wasn't a real hike. And I agree. You can't go on a paved road for less than a mile, but concessions had to be made to fit it all in). Oh yeah, and we hit the parade. I think we'll skip it next year though and find a new tradition. Maybe we could hike in the morning or something. Anyway, lots of fun. I like making memories with my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment