Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We Can't Wait for Spring!

Avery and Macy have apparently decided they are not waiting any longer for warm weather. They're just going to act like it's warm. First, they get on all their swimming gear, get the toys out, etc. And then they head outside in the cold temperatures to play "swimming." Although after a few minutes they came back in for some coats. Oh, and the bandaids on the foreheads are from "doctor" (that came before "swimming"). I love these cute little girls. I love Avery's imagination that never stops. She can take the simplest activity and turn it into an elaborate adventure. And I am just as anxious for warm weather to come and play with us.


4 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

Yes! I am all about this warm weather too! It was 40 today and it was amazing. Can't wait to come and play this summer!

Heather O'Brien said...

Those are the cutest pics! I love your girls.

The Alands said...

We can't wait for warmer weather. They look so cute in their swimsuits.

Tammi said...

My kids are like this every year. The sad thing is - it's MONTHS away! Boo