I thought we missed this, so I was relieved to walk in just in time to see her at the end and snap this picture! She is a "Fairy Kitty"
Halloween stop #2: Dad's Office
John's work has around 200 employees. They have pizza and trick-or-treating there for Halloween. It is insane! My kids came home with their little buckets filled to the brim. Kate was astounded by the fact that she could just walk around and people would hold out bowls of candy for her to grab out of. The first few people she was walking hesitantly, wondering what was going on. But she is a fast learner. By the end, she was grabbing handfuls from everyone (which they encouraged since hardly any kids come :) and then she would be racing to the next bowl with us trying to keep up. Pretty funny.
Halloween Stop #3: Trick Or Treating
We hit a few houses around the block at an insanely embarrassing early hour because Carston was adamant that we do houses around our block. Then we went and hit the 3 grandparent houses. Then we did a couple blocks at my moms. It was raining and cold, and lucky for us we had TONS of candy from John's work, so we quit there. I love this picture of Kate and John.
Halloween Stop #4: The Haunted Garage
John's brother, Brett, does a haunted garage every year. He was even so special as to get featured in the newspaper this year :) He does a good job and spends a lot of work on it. Anyway, usually John spends the night working there while I finish Halloween stuff with the kids. My mom was nice this year and told me to run over while she kept the girls. (Not like she doesn't offer every year, but I actually took her up on it). So Carston, John, and I headed over. Carston was pretty excited because he decided he wanted to be part of it this year. Previously, he's been too nervous to even come anywhere near it, so this was a big deal. He and his cousin were werewolves and got to scare people. They took their job VERY seriously and thus ended up being completely adorable. I enjoyed watching him so much that I stayed the whole time :) My mom is so nice!
PS-Carston is on the left :)
PSS-We already bought his costume for next year at the Target 75 off sale and he chose a werewolf costume :) I think John can plan on having his help in the haunted garage from here on out :)
Halloween Pictures
Normally, I LOVE taking cute Halloween pictures of my kids in their costumes. Um....didn't happen this year. Maybe it was the yucky weather. Maybe I was tired. But these are the worst pictures I've ever taken. It was pretty funny because Macy was crying the whole time. You know I'm her mom because I still think she looks adorable when she's crying like a crazy :) The one of her smiling is from a different day :) And I don't know where my closeup of Avery is :)
2 comments:
I love that I'm listening to your Christmas music on your blog while reading about Halloween :). They are so cute.
So cute! You are such a great mom. All of them in their costumes, at the same time, posing for a photo. Wow - impressive!
Post a Comment