My mom got back from Hawaii and was telling Avery all about the pig they roasted at a Luau. Avery was a little grossed out and responded by saying, "Well WE don't eat pigs!" When we told her that ham and bacon were pig, I was wondering whether I'd have a vegetarian on my hands since she is a sensitive little soul. Apparently her love of eating pig products is stronger than her love of the pig itself. After a thoughtful pause, she said, "Well...I guess they have to die so we can live!"
Kate likes to get the Lime Juice out of the fridge, get herself a spoon, sit down on the kitchen floor, and pour herself a little, sour drink.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
2 comments:
That is funny. We miss you guys!
I love the way Avery's little mind works! She is too cute!
Post a Comment