Avery: "I know something I'm really grateful to Heavenly Father for....He gave me our Jesus!"
Avery: "I know why we have birthdays! If we didn't have birthdays then we wouldn't turn into grownups and then there wouldn't be any moms and dads...just kids. And who would have the kids?"
Avery: "Tomorrow I want to help you with ALL your jobs. Not just three. I'll help you all day and not play." (Later that day) "Remember tomorrow I'm going to help you with all your jobs?" The next day she asked what my jobs were and I told her to clean the sinks. She went around all sneaky and cleaned every single sink in the house. And she even washed my mirror! :)
Avery: "Know what I really want?.....A closet! So I could put my clothes and shoes in it. Do you think you could buy me one at the store?" At our house, all her clothes are in a dresser and her closet is used for storage. She had been playing at her cousin Devree's house who apparently keeps her clothes and shoes in a CLOSET!
Carston: "What I wonder about is how did Heavenly Father get his body? Who made him?"
Carston: "How do traffic lights work? Like I thought maybe there was a cord attached that went underground to like a little button on the street that made it change when the car went on it."
Macy: Macy skinned her knee, so she went around telling everyone she had a broken leg :)
Macy: Carston and Avery were both at school and Macy was feeling lonely. "I want my brother and sister back!" She went around wailing.
Macy: Our kids like to watch home videos on Sundays. The only problem is that we haven't put any more on DVD since Avery was 1 1/2. One Sunday while they were watching, she turned to us and said, "I want to get BORN!"
Kate: Avery was crying, so Kate went up and gave her love pats on the back to help her feel better.
Kate: Kate loves to go tell everyone "Nigh-Nigh" when they are going to bed. Macy was already asleep, but one night Kate just kept going back and forth between Macy and Avery's beds giving them lovies.
Kate: One night Kate was crying and it was taking me longer to get to her. Sadie got concerned and started barking at me to go get her.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
2 comments:
I love your kids. They are so cute. Hallie is missing them today. When are you going to let Macy get born? How rude! love it!
I love all of these! They are so funny! Love your kids so much! Miss you!
Post a Comment