The Pages came to town in November for Seth's wedding. Who are the Pages you might ask? John met Todd Page in the mission. They were never actually companions but they must have hit it off anyway because they were later roommates. Todd was witness to all the loveliness that was our courtship. When we first started dating, he was the one who would hear John come home and say, "I'm never asking her out again!" But that is a story for another time. Todd and John made "The Fifth Sense" together. They "studied" at the library while John would pick up chicks for Todd. They shopped Costco on sample day. They had a beautiful life together. Until I came along and threw a wrench in everything :) Todd married Gina a few months after we married, and we went on many a double date. Game nights, movies, Del Taco runs. Those were some good times. Dang Todd though. He had to move away and go to school. We were always hopeful they'd come back when school was over, but his homestate of Vermont came calling. So, Micah became the go-to Page. We loved hanging out with Micah and Xinru in Draper. Birthday parties, swimming, movies in the theator. And then California came calling. Next Page up, Seth. John got Seth a job, they went to lunch....and he was the only Page that didn't move away! Summer, Heather, and Winter had all flown the Utah coop too.
Luckily, Seth decided to get married and everyone came to town. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the whole family. It was so fun seeing everyone. I told their mom that we enjoy every single person in their family. I think it is pretty cool to be friends with all of them. Thanks for getting married Seth, and thanks Pages for spending time with us and letting us stand in as adopted family members :)

2 comments:
ah!! Good to see you guys too!
Such nice words natalie.
Post a Comment