MACY
-Macy had her first dance class. She was ECSTATIC! She ran in there as fast as she could and muscled her way to the best spot right by the teacher. It is fascinating to watch her because she is so attentive. She pays attention and copies the teacher. She loves it!
-Macy was wondering when she would get to be a baby again. She was completely disappointed when I told her it only happens once. She was determined that things could be different for her. "Just pray to Jesus right now and ask him to make me a baby again! Do it right now Mom!"
-We were driving in the car and Macy started talking. "I know a boy who died. A real boy.......His name is Michael Jackson. The mean guys killed him."
-Macy was sitting on my lap for timeout. She yelled over and over at the top of her lungs, "My LEOTARD IS UP MY BUTT!"
AVERY
-We were driving in the car and Avery was talking about being resurrected. The conversation then turned to Pocohontas. "When Pocohontas is resurrected, then they won't need the costume anymore. They can have the real one at Disneyland."
KATE
-Kate chased everyone around the house swinging a belt around saying we were all monsters and she was going to get us. "Ha-ya....ha-ya, ha-ya!"
-When I play with Kate she always says, "I'll be the mom and you be the sweetie pie!"
CARSTON
-Carston transfered schools with the new school year so he wouldn't have to switch in the middle of the year when we moved. He hadn't made any good friends yet and it was hard for him. One day, he said he was walking at recess and he passed by some of the boys in his class. His back was to them, but he heard them talking about if they should ask him to play. He said when he heard that, he smiled because they couldn't see. He changed his direction so he would be close to them, and they asked him if he wanted to play wallball. He was SO happy! (and so was I!) It has been smooth sailing ever since.
-Carston was telling me how he asked Dad what the thing on his face was that was moving. I had no idea what he was talking about. When I asked for clarification, he said, "You know, his Adam's Eve!"
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
1 comment:
Oh these are so darling. I loved reading all of these. It was so fun to be with you guys. I love the memories our kids make together. (and us too :)). Love you guys.
Post a Comment