The other day I was calmly sitting in the bathroom waiting for Macy to finish up when she said out of nowhere, "Mommy...I don't like you when you're mad at me." Okay then. Here is a two year old not afraid to speak her mind. And it's true. My secret is out. Sometimes, I get mad at Macy! What can I say, I'm a weak human. When it has been one of those days where Macy has to do everything by herself, where she isn't listening and Mommy has to ask her 10 times to get dressed, come do her hair, pick up her toys, etc, when she's pushed Kate down multiple times because she thinks Kate's coming to take her toys when she gets anywhere near her, when I didn't get quite enough sleep because she snuck into my bed early in the morning, when I find her sneaking into the treat bowl for the 5th time that day, and when she has run around screaming because she is too big to take naps and too little to make it pleasantly through the whole day without one......I get mad, upset, frustrated, whatever you want to call it. But I'll let you in on a secret Miss Moo Moo...I don't really like me either when I'm mad at you.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
3 comments:
This cracks me up. I love that silly girl!
It's true. I don't really like me either when I am mad. Gotta' love kids honesty.
Amen!!!
I feel the same way with my kids. I find that my pregnancy mood swings get taken out on them :( Let's just hope it gets better!
Post a Comment