Sunday, June 5, 2011

March Sayings

March Sayings
Kate:
*Grandma has a Dora Big Wheel Bike at her house. One day Avery was riding it around when Kate wanted it. So Kate started counting, "One...two...three...four...five...six! Uh Oh! You're gonna be in trouble!"
*Kate is constantly saying, "Love you too!" and calling everyone "sweetie."
Macy:
*Macy found a little girl to come play while we were at grandma's house. I kept hearing her call her "Lucianna." At first I thought that was her name for whatever fantasy they were in, but I later realized that was just how she decided to pronounce "Sienna."
Avery:
Avery has not liked her dance class that she's been going to. She loves to dance and will be Macy's teacher often during the week, but there is something about her actual class that rubs her the wrong way. Things have gotten progressively worse as i drop her off. One day, she threw a complete tantrum. She was yelling and screaming....the works. I took her out to the car and told her we'd just have to wait there until it was over. She also was losing some of her electronic time. She ranted and raved for about 30 minutes. I told her there weren't many more lessons, that we had signed up for this, we needed to finish out the rest of the class, and then she could be done. And then she made a great choice that I know was hard for her. She decided to go back in and finish the last half of the class. I was so pleased with her. It was pretty funny to watch her because when she did go in, she was doing the least amount of dancing and participation she could. She wanted me to know that even if she was doing it, she sure didn't like it.
Carston:
*Carston has learned to do the amazingly entertaining....ARMPIT farts! I couldn't be more pleased with my son and his newfound talent. He goes all out sometimes and even uses his other arm as a gun to shoot you as the wondrous sounds come out.

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

They are all so cute. I love reading these. They make me laugh. Way to go Avery finishing Kindergarten!