Sunday, August 26, 2007

I miss my Grandma


Today, I miss my Grandma. I miss taking my babies down for her to hold. I miss making her plates of food and cutting it so it is easier to eat. I miss seeing and waving to her through her window in the backyard. I miss her saying to my kids, "Let's have a dance!" I miss her desk in her room with all the things so she could have them close by. I miss her calls telling me how much she enjoyed visiting. I miss her saying how she thinks one of these days she's going to walk again. I miss her telling me what an angel I am. I miss hearing her talk with Grandpa. I miss her asking me if I read the Ensign yet because there is a great article in it. I miss the way she smelled. I miss her hands, and her asking my kids if she could hold their little hand. I miss my Grandma.

2 comments:

SandyKay said...

I know

Heather O'Brien said...

Me Too! I've seriously been missing her so much lately. I go to call her to tell her about something and then realize I can't. I've had some sleepless nights lately. I love you!!! Wish we lived by each other. Someday......hopefully soon!