Heather got mad at me for not posting more pictures of Macy. So this is for you Heather! Macy is now 2 months old. She smiles and coos alot. She is slowly gaining control over her arm movements (though I'm probably the only one who can tell)! As you can tell from the pictures, she is a fat little baby! I took her to the doctor last week and she almost weighs 13 pounds. I love her chub, but it is causing some minor problems. She has this big yeast infection in her neck rolls! The doctor said it likes to grow in dark, warm, moist places. Her neck rolls definitely fit the description seeing as how they've never seen the light of day! She is a sweet baby, and it is fun to have her be more and more responsive as she grows. Oh yeah, she's our first baby whose head size is on the charts and we couldn't be more proud (even if it is still in the 94th percentile)!
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
2 months ago
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! She's so cute. And for sure has gotten bigger since I've seen her. I love her cheeks! They just go forever. Seeing her makes me miss you guys so much. And I'm so proud too that her head is on the charts! Probably not for long. J/K. Love your guts.
SO cute! I love her hair. Now we need to see pictures of Avery.
I agree - you need more pictures. What a cutie!
Heather
Natalie,
First of all, it's amazing who you can reconnect with through blogs. I found you through a series of other friends' blogs, and thought I'd drop a comment to say hi. Your family is so beautiful! What a delight to see your beautiful kids! You are looking great yourself! I'll have to check on your blog from time to time to see what's new in your life!
Arly (Crawford) Evensen
Post a Comment